Summer Intern – Drawing Office Assistant
Date Posted: June 26, 2023
Closing Date: July 23, 2023
Location: New Plymouth
Review and action accordingly (archive or dispose) old permatrace style drawings.
• Check each of the old permatrace style drawings against Projectwise database to determine action
required (scan and upload or dispose) and complete applicable action.
• Check the accuracy and integrity of the results.
• Ensure documents are available in the site wide ProjectWise Webserver online drawing system.
• Assist drawing office team on site and in office as required.
• Results driven and goal orientated
• Well organised
• Communicates well within own group and other departments
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Particular attention to detail
• Completed 1st or 2nd year of an Engineering Degree
• Competent computer skills
• NZ Drivers Licence and access to a vehicle as there is no public transport available to work site
To apply for this position, click “Apply Now”
Applications close Sunday, 23 July 2023 NZT
Please note: Methanex only accepts online job applications that are submitted through our careers page
Apply for Summer Intern – Drawing Office Assistant
At Methanex, we believe that having a diverse team and an inclusive workplace creates a better culture, better decisions and a better company. We are committed to a diverse organization that values different perspectives, backgrounds, skills and abilities. As an equal opportunity employer, we encourage applications from all qualified individuals.