Summer Intern – Drawing Office Assistant
Date Posted: June 26, 2023
Closing Date: July 23, 2023
Location: New Plymouth
Review and action accordingly (archive or dispose) old permatrace style drawings.
• Check each of the old permatrace style drawings against Projectwise database to determine action
required (scan and upload or dispose) and complete applicable action.
• Check the accuracy and integrity of the results.
• Ensure documents are available in the site wide ProjectWise Webserver online drawing system.
• Assist drawing office team on site and in office as required.
• Results driven and goal orientated
• Well organised
• Communicates well within own group and other departments
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Particular attention to detail
• Completed 1st or 2nd year of an Engineering Degree
• Competent computer skills
• NZ Drivers Licence and access to a vehicle as there is no public transport available to work site
To apply for this position, click “Apply Now”
Applications close Sunday, 23 July 2023 NZT
Please note: Methanex only accepts online job applications that are submitted through our careers page
Apply for Summer Intern – Drawing Office Assistant
At Methanex, we believe that having a diverse team and an inclusive workplace creates a better culture, better decisions and a better company. We are committed to a diverse organization that values different perspectives, backgrounds, skills and abilities. As an equal opportunity employer, we encourage applications from all qualified individuals and strive to accommodate anyone who may have specific needs.