Project Execution Supervisor
Date Posted: April 19, 2023
Closing Date: April 30, 2023
Reports To: Project Execution Lead
Location: New Plymouth
Duration: Permanent, Full-Time
To manage construction projects as directed by the Project Execution Lead in order to ensure construction work is completed safely, efficiently, within budget, to a high standard and on time.
- To manage and motivate field staff and contractors to ensure work is completed on time and within specifications.
- To manage any changes to projects and arrange resources accordingly in order to meet the project plan.
- To ensure that all hazard and risk reviews have been conducted as required in order to ensure work is not subject to risk or delays.
- To ensure that all project documentation is completed, shared and communicated in order to meet Methanex procedures and provide assurance to stakeholders.
- To report on projects and project performance on a timely, accurate and succinct basis in order to provide the Project Execution Lead and other parties e.g., Design Engineers and Planners with relevant information on project status.
- To maintain a continuous improvement focus on projects in order to reduce future project costs and increase efficiency.
- Knowledge of Mechanical Engineering / I&E Engineering backed by a bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience and relevant certificate.
- Knowledge of project management processes and systems.
- Ability to apply project management and engineering expertise.
- Knowledge of engineering standards and procedures and industry best practice.
- Ability to communicate effectively and motivate/influence others.
- Knowledge of relevant health and safety legislation and procedures.
- Ability to use basic computer software.
- Ability to write reports and present information.
- 5+ Years experience in construction or project supervision.
To apply for this position, click “Apply Now”
Applications close 4.00pm, Sunday 30 April 2023 NZT
Please note: Methanex only accepts online job applications that are submitted through our careers page at https://www.methanex.com/careers/current-opportunities
Apply for Project Execution Supervisor
At Methanex, we believe that having a diverse team and an inclusive workplace creates a better culture, better decisions and a better company. We are committed to a diverse organization that values different perspectives, backgrounds, skills and abilities. As an equal opportunity employer, we encourage applications from all qualified individuals and strive to accommodate anyone who may have specific needs.