Project Execution Supervisor
Date Posted: April 19, 2023
Closing Date: April 30, 2023
Reports To: Project Execution Lead
Location: New Plymouth
Duration: Permanent, Full-Time
To manage construction projects as directed by the Project Execution Lead in order to ensure construction work is completed safely, efficiently, within budget, to a high standard and on time.
- To manage and motivate field staff and contractors to ensure work is completed on time and within specifications.
- To manage any changes to projects and arrange resources accordingly in order to meet the project plan.
- To ensure that all hazard and risk reviews have been conducted as required in order to ensure work is not subject to risk or delays.
- To ensure that all project documentation is completed, shared and communicated in order to meet Methanex procedures and provide assurance to stakeholders.
- To report on projects and project performance on a timely, accurate and succinct basis in order to provide the Project Execution Lead and other parties e.g., Design Engineers and Planners with relevant information on project status.
- To maintain a continuous improvement focus on projects in order to reduce future project costs and increase efficiency.
- Knowledge of Mechanical Engineering / I&E Engineering backed by a bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience and relevant certificate.
- Knowledge of project management processes and systems.
- Ability to apply project management and engineering expertise.
- Knowledge of engineering standards and procedures and industry best practice.
- Ability to communicate effectively and motivate/influence others.
- Knowledge of relevant health and safety legislation and procedures.
- Ability to use basic computer software.
- Ability to write reports and present information.
- 5+ Years experience in construction or project supervision.
To apply for this position, click “Apply Now”
Applications close 4.00pm, Sunday 30 April 2023 NZT
Please note: Methanex only accepts online job applications that are submitted through our careers page at https://www.methanex.com/careers/current-opportunities
Apply for Project Execution Supervisor
At Methanex, we believe that having a diverse team and an inclusive workplace creates a better culture, better decisions and a better company. We are committed to a diverse organization that values different perspectives, backgrounds, skills and abilities. As an equal opportunity employer, we encourage applications from all qualified individuals.