Date Posted: February 1, 2024
Closing Date: February 25, 2024
Reports To: Operations Manager
As an Operations Graduate, you will be part of a strong mentoring culture, where each Graduate is assigned a Mentor/ Supervisor to support the Graduate’s personal and professional development. You will also receive on-the-job training, with opportunities to develop wider technical and project delivery skills by working alongside experienced professionals.
- Work as a team member responsible for operating, monitoring of highest industry technology equipment using up to date tools and applying highest safety and reliability standards.
- Participate in finding solutions to complex technical problems through direct, hands-on work.
- Monitor and adjust production processes or equipment for quality and productivity.
- Support, plan and prepare plant equipment for maintenance activity through applying highest safety standard level of procedure.
- Actively engage in job shadowing opportunities with our experienced team members and use their expertise to handle daily operations activity.
• B.Sc. Engineering or Science (chemistry major)
• Proficient English reading, writing and speaking skills
• Computer literacy with understanding of basic office applications
• Excellent team player and customer focused
• Positive can-do attitude & willingness to learn
Apply for Operations Graduate
At Methanex, we believe that having a diverse team and an inclusive workplace creates a better culture, better decisions and a better company. We are committed to a diverse organization that values different perspectives, backgrounds, skills and abilities. As an equal opportunity employer, we encourage applications from all qualified individuals and strive to accommodate anyone who may have specific needs.