Date Posted: May 2, 2023
Closing Date: May 21, 2023
Reports To: Director, Operational Excellence
Location: New Plymouth
Duration: Part Time, Fixed Term
Provide confidential administrative and organisational support to Global Team members based in New Zealand, as well as Document Control coordination to the wider Operational Excellence team.
- Provide confidential administrative support to Global Team members based in New Zealand.
- Prepare and maintain accurate records of department meetings and communications when required.
- Assist in managing Operational Excellence calendars to assist with workload/workflow as required, including liaison with internal/external stakeholders to ensure high quality of time management.
- Coordinate meetings, events, and external visitors to when required, ensuring all logistical requirements are met.
- Coordinate and manage travel bookings, arrangements, itineraries, and schedules.
- Administer invoices, expense claims and company credit card expenses for Global Team members where applicable.
- Coordinate administrative requirements including stationery supply, team functions, training and any other tasks as required within the range of existing competencies.
- Input payroll data into the payroll system and follow up with HR and/or Payroll on any queries.
- Adhere to appropriate standards and guidelines, ensuring all work complies with relevant legislation and regulatory requirements.
- Responsible for the Coordination of Document Control function for the Global Expert Team
- Follow or develop a robust process to ensure timely and accurate document control for Policy/ Standard/ Guideline reviews
- Ensuring that all involved have the resources required to complete reviews
- Conduct editorial review, content updates (including links & formatting) and maintain up to date documentation through Management of Change.
- NCEA or equivalent
- Previous experience in an administration position, preferably with experience working across multiple regions and time zones.
- Previous experience maintaining document control processes for a technical or engineering department
- Strong working knowledge of data management systems and document control processes
- High computer literacy, including advanced MS Office application knowledge
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
- Ability to work autonomously and manage own time
- Ability to be adaptable, flexible and to work under pressure
- Ability to maintain utmost confidentiality
To apply for this position, click “Apply Now”
Applications close 5.00pm, Sunday 21st May 2023 NZT
Please note: Methanex only accepts online job applications that are submitted through our careers page at https://www.methanex.com/careers/current-opportunities
Apply for Administrator, Global
At Methanex, we believe that having a diverse team and an inclusive workplace creates a better culture, better decisions and a better company. We are committed to a diverse organization that values different perspectives, backgrounds, skills and abilities. As an equal opportunity employer, we encourage applications from all qualified individuals.