Date Posted: May 2, 2023
Closing Date: May 21, 2023
Reports To: Director, Operational Excellence
Location: New Plymouth
Duration: Part Time, Fixed Term
Provide confidential administrative and organisational support to Global Team members based in New Zealand, as well as Document Control coordination to the wider Operational Excellence team.
- Provide confidential administrative support to Global Team members based in New Zealand.
- Prepare and maintain accurate records of department meetings and communications when required.
- Assist in managing Operational Excellence calendars to assist with workload/workflow as required, including liaison with internal/external stakeholders to ensure high quality of time management.
- Coordinate meetings, events, and external visitors to when required, ensuring all logistical requirements are met.
- Coordinate and manage travel bookings, arrangements, itineraries, and schedules.
- Administer invoices, expense claims and company credit card expenses for Global Team members where applicable.
- Coordinate administrative requirements including stationery supply, team functions, training and any other tasks as required within the range of existing competencies.
- Input payroll data into the payroll system and follow up with HR and/or Payroll on any queries.
- Adhere to appropriate standards and guidelines, ensuring all work complies with relevant legislation and regulatory requirements.
- Responsible for the Coordination of Document Control function for the Global Expert Team
- Follow or develop a robust process to ensure timely and accurate document control for Policy/ Standard/ Guideline reviews
- Ensuring that all involved have the resources required to complete reviews
- Conduct editorial review, content updates (including links & formatting) and maintain up to date documentation through Management of Change.
- NCEA or equivalent
- Previous experience in an administration position, preferably with experience working across multiple regions and time zones.
- Previous experience maintaining document control processes for a technical or engineering department
- Strong working knowledge of data management systems and document control processes
- High computer literacy, including advanced MS Office application knowledge
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal
- Ability to work autonomously and manage own time
- Ability to be adaptable, flexible and to work under pressure
- Ability to maintain utmost confidentiality
To apply for this position, click “Apply Now”
Applications close 5.00pm, Sunday 21st May 2023 NZT
Please note: Methanex only accepts online job applications that are submitted through our careers page at https://www.methanex.com/careers/current-opportunities
Apply for Administrator, Global
At Methanex, we believe that having a diverse team and an inclusive workplace creates a better culture, better decisions and a better company. We are committed to a diverse organization that values different perspectives, backgrounds, skills and abilities. As an equal opportunity employer, we encourage applications from all qualified individuals and strive to accommodate anyone who may have specific needs.