To carry out the maintenance and repair of assigned instrument, electrical and DCS equipment in the plant, managing and prioritising the workload in conjunction with the Maintenance Supervisor, and coordinating resources as required.
- Predictive and Preventative Maintenance Programme. Implement, monitor, modify, initiate.
- Control systems maintenance assistance in work planning, coordination, implementation of work and supervision on a day to day basis as required.
- To ensure work is planned and parts available.
- Control systems assistance to asset group and Technical department.
- Ensure all instrument, electrical and DCS equipment is overhauled and repaired using problem solving root cause analysis and defects engineered out.
- Assist in the continued revision of parts and equipment documentation, implementing change where appropriate.
- Assist with project design, implementation and management when requested.
- Work with and assist other groups and departments to ensure Maintenance department goals are met.
- Ensure cost effectiveness and efficiencies on all work.
- Identify any training need requirements and to train other employees.
- Apply and actively provide good safety practices. Hazard IDs.
- Complete all required reports and history. Maximo work reports and calibration sheets.
- Basic supervision of a small work group and specific tasks as required.
- Participates in the Maintenance on-call roster.
- Level 4 National Certificate in Industrial Measurement and Control (or equivalent)
- Experience in the Petrochemical or related industry
- Experience with Predictive and Preventative Maintenance programmes
- Experience with field instrumentation and process analysers
- Experience with Industrial Maintenance practices and systems
- Preferable experience with high voltage electrical equipment and Hazardous Area electrical installations
- Preferable experience with DCS' and PLC's
- Good computer skills including experience using Computerised Maintenance Management Systems
- Good planning skills - capable of planning routine and shutdown work
- Strong leadership skills with ability to impart knowledge to people
- Good team player
by clicking "Apply Now" you will be redirected to the New Zealand website to apply for this position.
Applications close Sunday 1 August 2021 NZT