Help transition plant visualisation software (PI ProcessBook) over to modern cloud-based software (Pi Vision). Transition will include learning PI Vision software, generating development guidelines, generating new graphics, and carrying out testing of new graphics. New graphics are to include pages specifically tracking key plant efficiency and production KPI’s.
This Fixed Term position is from 15th November 2021 until 11th February 2022.
- Gain a basic understanding of how the plant produces methanol and how it is operated by spending time with Operations staff.
- Learn how to develop Pi Vision graphics and confirm they accurately represent plant operations.
- Develop Pi Vision graphics to specifically monitor plant efficiency KPIs
- Undertake Annual Exchanger Monitoring programme at Motunui site
- Participates in hazard/risk reviews as required for all plant changes
- Support the other Process Engineers to assist them delivering process engineering elements of Plant Change Requests as required
- Completed 2nd or 3rd year of Chemical and Process or Chemical and Materials Engineering degree
- Intermediate level of Microsoft Office suite
- Ability to work with others
- Results driven and goal orientated
- Well organised
- Communicates well within own group and other departments
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Particular attention to detail
- Problem solving
- New Zealand Drivers Licence
To apply for this position, click "Apply Now"
Applications close Sunday, 1 August 2021 NZT
Please note: Methanex only accepts online job applications that are submitted through our careers page at https://www.methanex.com/careers/current-opportunities