To provide an up to date set of logic diagrams for reference and design in future projects that will ensure the delivery of successful projects to continue the safe, sustainable and reliable production of methanol.
This Fixed Term position is from 15th November 2021 until 11th February 2022.
- Learning how to interface with HIMA safety Programmable Logic Controllers (PLCs), copy logic files, printing and arranging for sketching
- Marking the files up to include Input/Output (I/O) information and continuations
- Interpretation of logic and researching data
- Checking drafted logic diagrams and comparing to Piping and Instrument Diagrams (P&ID’s)
- Transferring any discrepancies to propose design updates.
- Completed 2nd or 3rd year of Electrical, Electronic or Mechatronic Engineering degree
- Intermediate level of Microsoft Office suite
- Ability to work with others
- Results driven and goal orientated
- Well organised
- Communicates well within own group and other departments
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Particular attention to detail
- New Zealand Drivers Licence
To apply for this position, click "Apply Now"
Applications close Sunday, 1 August 2021 NZT
Please note: Methanex only accepts online job applications that are submitted through our careers page at https://www.methanex.com/careers/current-opportunities