To assist in sampling and analysis of groundwater bore samples and produce confidence and detection limits for a test method.
This is a Fixed Term position starting 15 November 2021 until 11 February 2022.
- To assist in conducting the annual groundwater bore survey, including scheduling, sampling, analysing and reporting.
- Evaluate bore sample results against historical data and make recommendations.
- To produce confidence and detection limits for a test method.
- Understand concepts for method validation and calculating measurement of uncertainty.
- Undertaking BSc (Chemistry)
- Chemical laboratory experience preferred (as part of degree)
- Customer focus
- Team work
- Analytical skills
- Problem solving
- Time Management
- Full New Zealand Drivers Licence and ability to drive a manual vehicle
o apply for this position, click "Apply Now"
Applications close Sunday, 1 August 2021 NZT
Please note: Methanex only accepts online job applications that are submitted through our careers page at https://www.methanex.com/careers/current-opportunities