There is inconsistency of approach and completeness across Methanex sites in managing reformer tube life assessment. This position will create an internal procedure by drawing on the best of the current practices which will be presented to site engineers for discussion and training.
This is a Fixed Term position starting 15 November 2021 until 11 February 2022.
- Liaise with all Methanex sites to establish current state of reformer tube life management programme.
- Critique all programmes for best elements and prepare draft master scheme.
- Obtain consensus to global programme and develop into annex to Global Reformer Management Standard.
- Set up system in Global Static Equipment Team SharePoint site.
- Obtain existing data from all sites and load into the new system.
- Studying 3rd or 4th year in Mechanical Engineering with an interest in materials
- Excel skills to intermediate level
- Knowledge of Python
- Problem Solving and innovative thinking
- Results driven and goal orientated
- Well organised and able to work independently
- Communicates well within own group and other global sites
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to own, train and sell a new approach and system
- New Zealand Drivers Licence, site based position and no public transport
- Will meet Professional Practice degree requirements
To apply for this position, click "Apply Now"
Applications close Sunday, 1 August 2021 NZT
Please note: Methanex only accepts online job applications that are submitted through our careers page at https://www.methanex.com/careers/current-opportunities